July 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We'll this is a new one...blogging from the road. We just recently passed the Alabama state line on our venture to see the family in Tennessee!! Oh how I miss the beautiful Alabama scenery and the clean air! LOL

So we are currently 21 miles outside of Tuscaloosa, Alabama where I spent a large part of my childhood and where my beloved Alabama Crimson Tide resides and I'm fighting the urge to make Rosio make a quick stop. =) Seeing as how it's 6 AM, I think we'll save that for the return trip. Anyway....back to coupons! LOL

Did you guys score any good deals as of late? Any brag worthy steals? If so please let me know and I'll definitely post it!

If not no biggie, it will happen and when you get your first BIG savings it will be AWESOME!!

Go coupon for me this weekend since I'll be out of town and don't forget to pick up your Sunday paper for your RP & SS Inserts!


1 comment:

  1. Oh we stoped and we ate breakfast such a beautiful town! I was really impressed roll tide!

    ReplyDelete